How it works
A deposit can be made directly into Embodied Wisdom Publishing's account from another bank just about anywhere in the world.
You will need this information:
- Account name: Embodied Wisdom Publishing Ltd
- Account number: This is found at the bottom of your invoice
- Receiving Bank: Kiwibank Limited, Ground Floor, New Zealand Post House, 7 Waterloo Quay, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- SWIFT code: KIWINZ22
You will need to enter the following information:
- Your account number: From your bank
- Your full name or full company name: No initials – everything needs to be spelled out
- Your full street address or business street address: PO Box numbers are not acceptable
The bank needs this information to comply with Anti-Money Laundering legislation, and will not credit the money to our account without it.
You may be asked to provide extra information, like BSB numbers, sort codes, routing codes or IBAN numbers - these are just different terms used overseas for bank, branch and account numbers. The full Kiwibank account number starting with ‘38’ includes these details.